Place general information and questions here

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

raa57
Member with over 30 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: Question from the new guy...

Post by raa57 »

E6BAV8R wrote:
Sorry to bring this back up but I didn't want to start another topic solely to ask a quick question.

My question being: When I do see the Projected flights and want to fly the next sequence, also knowing that the next sequence won't show up until the PIREP is submitted through GCP, how do I know where in the board the flight will show up to select it; or do the flight numbers always stay the same for the entire Projected leg? In other words, do I have to scroll through the entire board again looking for the next leg or will it always be in the same spot as the previous flight was with the same flight number?

Also, when I select an Open Board Flight from Flight Operations > PAC > Open Board Flights - it must be flown within 48 hours or it gets moved back to the Board, right? Does the same apply to Atlas or Titan flights, under their respective menus? I wasn't sure if there is any difference or not; mainly being the layouts are considerably different.

Sorry if I created more confusion!
hi greg,

and welcome to globecargo,
Q1 once you have completed a flight and submitted a pirep the next projected flight will show up in the same place ie if you fly an atlas charter then the next projected flight will show up in the atlas charter page(whether in the exact same spot im not sure but the charter page isnt that long),and the same for titan charters..the flight number maybe the same but may not be so its best to just look for the same aircrafts tail no and then book it from there.

Q2 i think the Atlas + titan charters do get moved back onto the board if uyou dont fly them in 48hrs,but you need to watch out as there is a penalty points scheme running Details here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4633

hope that helps

regards terry
E6BAV8R

Re: Question from the new guy...

Post by E6BAV8R »

raa57 wrote:
E6BAV8R wrote:
Sorry to bring this back up but I didn't want to start another topic solely to ask a quick question.

My question being: When I do see the Projected flights and want to fly the next sequence, also knowing that the next sequence won't show up until the PIREP is submitted through GCP, how do I know where in the board the flight will show up to select it; or do the flight numbers always stay the same for the entire Projected leg? In other words, do I have to scroll through the entire board again looking for the next leg or will it always be in the same spot as the previous flight was with the same flight number?

Also, when I select an Open Board Flight from Flight Operations > PAC > Open Board Flights - it must be flown within 48 hours or it gets moved back to the Board, right? Does the same apply to Atlas or Titan flights, under their respective menus? I wasn't sure if there is any difference or not; mainly being the layouts are considerably different.

Sorry if I created more confusion!
hi greg,

and welcome to globecargo,
Q1 once you have completed a flight and submitted a pirep the next projected flight will show up in the same place ie if you fly an atlas charter then the next projected flight will show up in the atlas charter page(whether in the exact same spot im not sure but the charter page isnt that long),and the same for titan charters..the flight number maybe the same but may not be so its best to just look for the same aircrafts tail no and then book it from there.

Q2 i think the Atlas + titan charters do get moved back onto the board if uyou dont fly them in 48hrs,but you need to watch out as there is a penalty points scheme running Details here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4633

hope that helps

regards terry
Thanks, Terry! Yes, that helps a lot!