Bidded Flights

Place general information and questions here

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

mav214
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Bidded Flights

Post by mav214 »

Maybe this is how it works sometimes, but thought I would ask about it anyway.

I bid 5 flights for November, one for every week. I confirmed them and all were included in the automated email as confirmed. However, on the Flight Assignments page, it only lists me as having 3 flights this month. I thought, "Oh bummer, some Captains must've beaten me to those 2 flights. No big deal, I'll just use filler flights from the Open Board."

That brings me to last night.....I fired up FSX, and I have all 5 flights listed in GCP when I open it, so that's great. So is it just the Flight Assignments page that's messed up?

Oh, one other thing too. As for the date on when we are supposed to fly the bidded flights....do we use what is on the Flight Assigments page, or do we use the info in the email? That information does not match up.

Thanks in advance ;)
raa57
Member with over 30 posts

Re: Bidded Flights

Post by raa57 »

hi john,
i think its the assignments page that is messed up,last month i had bid on a flight but the assignments page showed no flight for me at all,but it was in GCP when i started that up,so i just flew them as per the email/actual bid,

as for the dates i think theres something amiss there too if i remember correctly you should go by your email,you may also notice that on the line beside your bid flight the day is different than the day when you click on the flight to get the details at the top of the page,i think the details at the top of the page match what your email will say.but i might be wrong
again i think you go by whichever day on the assignments page that matches your conformation email thats what i do anyway,i try an fly it in at least the same week as the original bid i think i was told by my RM at one point.

regards Terry
mav214

Re: Bidded Flights

Post by mav214 »

Sounds good, thanks for the help Terry.