Bidding

Place general information and questions here

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

globecar
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by globecar »

For the most part today the bidding for the July routes is going very smoothly with no running into any problems. It is refreshing to see that everyone understands the bid process.
Vito

Post by Vito »

" <!--QuoteBegin-globecar+Jun 17 2004, 08:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (globecar @ Jun 17 2004, 08:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> It is refreshing to see that everyone understands the bid process. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--> So far, so smooth <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> "
Last edited by Vito on Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bodo Mueller
Member with over 30 posts

Post by Bodo Mueller »

" <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->For the most part today the bidding for the July routes is going very smoothly with no running into any problems.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--> Not for me. I have to rest for a month as my requested routes were already occupied. I feel a ""racing game"" for routes is not very helpful in this case. As there are daily flights of certain routes it should be possible that the hub managers organize a ""share"" of routes so that anyone gets a piece of the cake. "
Best regards,
Bodo Müller
Pilot # 1042
globecar

Post by globecar »

How do you fugure that 4 days to place a bid is a racing game? You are being just a little dramatic now. Hub managers can assign routes as they are available and simply asking them should get results.