New guy wants to be part of global

Place general information and questions here

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

wachtel
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

New guy wants to be part of global

Post by wachtel »

Hello everyone. :)
I ask this question here (sorry if this is not the place)

Last week I passed the audition for Global
Then I received an email that was listed I get to region Europe and Middle East
And I have to wait for approval manager.

Two days later I receive an email that my request was denied :(
I've already tried several times to get Global and every time I pass the test, then I should be denied.
I tried to contact the managers via email and through the site and did not get an answer

I'd love to get an answer why I should be denied? :?:

Ido
raa57
Member with over 30 posts

Re: New guy wants to be part of global

Post by raa57 »

hi Ido,

seems strange that you havnt been given a reason at least :roll: have never heard of anyone passing the test and then being denied.
only managment can help you im afraid.

if your supposed to be in the Europe and middle east region have you tried emailing this address --em(at)globecargova.org

or if not try this one to ask Justin the CEO at globe -- ceo(at)globecargova.org

hopefully you will get a reply here soon

Good luck :D

Terry
wachtel

Post by wachtel »

Thanks Terry I will try it :D
jacques

Post by jacques »

Hey Ido,

I'm sure that if you passed the entrance exam that this was just some sort of anomaly. Ralf is a good guy to contact, under the Company/ Administration banner, as he is the HR manager. You might also cc your email to Luc, who is the region manager under who's direction you were assigned. It might take a few days to resolve, but I'm sure that it will resolve in a positive manner! Hope to see you online soon!

Jay P
rav72

Post by rav72 »

wachtel wrote:Hello everyone. :)
I ask this question here (sorry if this is not the place)

Last week I passed the audition for Global
Then I received an email that was listed I get to region Europe and Middle East
And I have to wait for approval manager.

Two days later I receive an email that my request was denied :(
I've already tried several times to get Global and every time I pass the test, then I should be denied.
I tried to contact the managers via email and through the site and did not get an answer

I'd love to get an answer why I should be denied? :?:

Ido

Ido,

It would have been far more appropriate if you had contacted me directly. The reason why your application was rejected is because you had applied before and failed to complete your probationary period (no PIREP and Indoctrination Test, account terminated on 16/11/2010). Then you applied as if nothing had happened before. I tend to reject this kind of applications because 9 out of 10 of them are submitted by people who keep applying and failing to become active members of GC VA. People who do want to be our pilots will follow up their rejections, though. I believe you might be one of them. Please contact me either via email or PM and we will get you sorted.
raa57 wrote:(...)if your supposed to be in the Europe and middle east region have you tried emailing this address --em(at)globecargova.org

or if not try this one to ask Justin the CEO at globe -- ceo(at)globecargova.org (...)
Terry, I appreciate you always try to be of help but you need to make sure that the information you pass on to someone is accurate. Neither RM's nor CEO deal with new pilots as per the Pilot Manual. They all are supervised by HR throughout the whole probation period. I think you might need to re-visit the Indoctrination Test yourself. So, could you please tell me what point of the PM exactly states the said rule? :wink:

Cheers,
Ralf
raa57

Post by raa57 »

Ok Ralf sorry,i made a mistake.but i thought that Ido had already tried the normal routes of comunications and so gave him a couple different addresses to try that was all.
i wont bother next time,and as for doing the test again if i am made to sit it then i am out of here for good.

EDIT :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards Terry
Last edited by raa57 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wachtel

Post by wachtel »

Guys thanks for the help :)
A year ago, when I sign up for the first time I had a problem and unfortunately I was not able to complete the final test, but now I am very pleased to be part of this excellent company. :mrgreen:
Ralf email was sent.
PKlijnstra

Post by PKlijnstra »

raa57 wrote:Ok Ralf sorry,i made a mistake.but i thought that Ido had already tried the normal routes of comunications and so gave him a couple different addresses to try that was all.
i wont bother next time,and as for doing the test again if i am made to sit it then i am out of here for good.

Regards Terry
Terry, I think you missed the winking smiley under Ralf's post :wink:
Captain Peter Klijnstra

mav214

Post by mav214 »

That's for sure.
raa57

Post by raa57 »

HMMMM maybe it was me who forgot to put the laughing smiley in my post guys :lol: :lol: there done now :roll:

although i was serious about not sitting that exam again :lol:

Terry
mav214

Post by mav214 »

I get to sweat the Captain's exam now :shock:
PKlijnstra

Post by PKlijnstra »

Aaahhh, now I see it :shock: :D :mrgreen:
Captain Peter Klijnstra