Titan ServInfo Update

Place general information and questions here

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

Ray Price 2594
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Titan ServInfo Update

Post by Ray Price 2594 »

Hey guys, I know most people use either Vatspy or the new QuteScoop to check out the online action, I have them all but still find Serv-Info the most user friendly and you get the nice little airline logos too. I have made a mod to the latest version of ServInfo that includes the Titan Aviation logo and website URL for my own personal use. Here is a shot.

esurfman
Member with over 30 posts

Re: Titan ServInfo Update

Post by esurfman »

Cool. :D
Louis Sanson
Pilot 1068
Captain 747-400 777-200/300 737
Vatsim id # 964473
Eugenio Leal/1878

Post by Eugenio Leal/1878 »

Nice,

I wonder if we could do something similar for vataware.com
8)
jacques

Post by jacques »

Eugenio,

After a long wait, Vataware now recognizes Titan as an affiliate of Globe Cargo. The prefix is TTN, just like we use online. But the flight is categorized as Globe Cargo-Titan. Perhaps we can get Tim to also accept "Titan" as the callsign. :wink:

Edit: So TITAN is the callsign, it just doesn't find it when you search specifically for the callsign...if that makes any sense. :wink:

Jay P
Eugenio Leal/1878

Post by Eugenio Leal/1878 »

Nice to finally see the Titan logo on Vataware.

I never liked the "operator unknown" status.
jacques

Post by jacques »

Yeah, the 'unknown' wasn't really my favorite status either. Last night someone was asking me online who "TTN" was. Happens alot. Now, those who don't ask will be curious, check on VATAWARE, and find a direct link back to Globe Cargo VA!! Seeing the logo on vataware is pretty cool 8) !

Jay P