No Response from Management?

Place general information and questions here

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

Ken_Rodriguez
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

No Response from Management?

Post by Ken_Rodriguez »

Hey folks. Hope that all is well. I applied, took the entrance exam and passed, and have been accepted to this V.A. back on January 31, 2012; however I have not received my pilot number as yet per the acceptance email that I received.

Name: Kenneth Rodriguez
Date of Acceptance: January 31, 2012
Email: ken rodriguez [_a_t_] opt on line {dot} net ^

I was hoping that someone could walk to the Director of Human Resources' office and knock on the door and inform him that I am waiting outside in the cold but have been ready to report for work? :D I'd do it myself but as I don't have a pilot number yet, I haven't received my official company ID and they won't let me past security into the office building. :lol:

LOL!

Regards,
Ken Rodriguez
Ken S

Re: No Response from Management?

Post by Ken S »

I just sent Ralf an email, should hear back from him shortly.
Ken_Rodriguez

Post by Ken_Rodriguez »

Ken S wrote:I just sent Ralf an email, should hear back from him shortly.
Cheers mate. Appreciate it.
rav72

Post by rav72 »

Ken_Rodriguez wrote:Hey folks. Hope that all is well. I applied, took the entrance exam and passed, and have been accepted to this V.A. back on January 31, 2012; however I have not received my pilot number as yet per the acceptance email that I received.

Name: Kenneth Rodriguez
Date of Acceptance: January 31, 2012
Email: ken rodriguez [_a_t_] opt on line {dot} net ^

I was hoping that someone could walk to the Director of Human Resources' office and knock on the door and inform him that I am waiting outside in the cold but have been ready to report for work? :D I'd do it myself but as I don't have a pilot number yet, I haven't received my official company ID and they won't let me past security into the office building. :lol:

LOL!

Regards,
Ken Rodriguez
All sorted now, topic closed. For future reference, it's much better to send me an email or a pm rather than posting your recruitment issue urbi et orbi.

Cheers,
Ralf