Flight Order

Place general information and questions here

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

Fsxkid11
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Flight Order

Post by Fsxkid11 »

I was just wondering if all flights have to be consecutive. Like if you must take off from where you last landed. ?
radarb8

Re: Flight Order

Post by radarb8 »

The quick answer is; You can fly from whichever GC origin you want.

Myself, I always try to fly from my previous destination... but thats just me :roll:

Since your still fresh, you haven't gone through the Bidding process (which occurs mid-month,17-22) so You can just take whatever flights you can get off the "open board" flights... if you click on one of the three Tails in upper right corner of GC cover page... you'll endup at the associated "open board" list of available flights for that carrier. (You can always do this at anytime... though these flights do need to be completed within 24 hrs (or is it 48 hrs?) of selecting them... the rules should be referenced.)

Once you do go through the bidding process you'll be commited to operating all your selected flights..during the assigned month. Additional flights can be undertaken if desired by using the open board flights. (I sometimes use these during the month to connect my Bid flights, if they are not continuous.) 8) 8)

I hope this answered your question. (not 100% about the 48 hrs) :oops: I'm sure to be corrected if wrong. :mrgreen: :
Fsxkid11

Post by Fsxkid11 »

Thanks, i try do be consecutive as well, but if you're in my current situtation, you might get tired of doing circuts around NE Asia :lol: :lol:
Brogs

Post by Brogs »

48hrs is the Limit, as I know to my cost, :D Like Thomas I also link my Bid flights,with a bit of imagination you can vary them considerably :D
rav72

Post by rav72 »

Fsxkid11 wrote:I was just wondering if all flights have to be consecutive. Like if you must take off from where you last landed. ?
No, they don't. You can travel to another airport in a jump seat to pick up your next assignment from there ;) Just be aware that some of your fellow GC haulers might want to charge you for the lift. I normally take JD and Cuban cigars 8)

Ralf
Fsxkid11

Post by Fsxkid11 »

Now thats currency :lol: 8)