review for a small doc

Place general information and questions here

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

jcboliveira
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by jcboliveira »

Hi I've been using a self made checklist based in the original one+the manual reading. I will appreciate a lot if someone could take a look and see what is wrong. <a href='http://jcboliveira.flysplash.org/foruns/742.zip' target='_blank'>742 checklist</a> José
jsum

Post by jsum »

" Jose, Great checklist. I made one similiar to this, but not as good as yours, so I didn't post it. I could only find one thing missing, and that is the mentioning of the scavenge pump. It is really minor to me, as I feel I have mastered that portion of this great program. "
Vito

Post by Vito »

Nice and usefull <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo--> I always like that my officer reads it for me ! <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
jcboliveira

Post by jcboliveira »

" Thanks I would like a small confirmation during climb/cruise. Should I keep the Main 1,4 pumps on until they reach 23500 Lb then turn the pumps off until the Main 2,3=Main 1,4+reserves or Should I keep Main 1,4 pumps off all the times until the Main 2,3=Main 1,4. Besides the scavange pump found out a small problem in fuel calculations: At alternate fuel should be at least 15000 Lb and destination 23000Lb. And of course landing is mandatory with fuel >12000 Lb José "
Vito

Post by Vito »

" To reach balanced fuel in tanks during climb and cruise I would do: Crossfeed 2 and 3 closed (2 and 3 are in tank to engine state now) All boost pumps set to ON No. 1 and 4 fuel boost pums to ON until 1 and 4 reaches 23 500 lbs of fuel after this condition is reached: No. 1 and 4 boost pump to off, 2 and 3 crossfeed valves move to open. When No. 2 and No. 3 equals the quantity in main tanks No. 1 and No. 4 plus adjacent reserve tanks then turn 1 and 4 boost pumps to ON. "
Last edited by Vito on Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.