Bid Process

Place general information and questions here

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

mav214
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Bid Process

Post by mav214 »

Did anyone get the email this month? I sure don't remember getting one, but I just got the email that a route was picked for me, so it's no big deal. Something else that is odd though....in the route assignments, for last month it shows a route that I didn't fly (nor did I pick it). And supposedly I don't have a route for this month, eventhough I did pick one last month. Kind of weird.
E6BAV8R

Re: Bid Process

Post by E6BAV8R »

I haven't been getting the bid emails for the past several months, but haven't had any other issues you mention.
PKlijnstra
Member with over 30 posts

Post by PKlijnstra »

I haven't got my email either but I know the bid process starts at the 17th. So every month at the 17th I check the bid process.

Don't know about your other issues. Don't have them :)
Captain Peter Klijnstra

Brogs

Post by Brogs »

Nope, I didn't get one either,normally I check, anyway but this time I didn,t ,why? you tell me, anyway I got an auto as well, for a bird I don.t have in my Hangar. :(
rangerscott

Post by rangerscott »

I always get an email about bidding, but not this month and I as well received an auto-bit flight. I guess I need to set a monthly reminder in my calander to avoid this in the future.
radarb8

Post by radarb8 »

Same here... no reminder email... :shock: (usually I submit my bids within minutes of being eligible to bid... due to the reminder)
So, naturally I forgot :roll: and ended up with a single ramdom flight (auto-bid)... as per the rules. :oops:

I suspect I am not in a small group. 8) Oh well. :|
mav214

Post by mav214 »

Yeah, it was just weird because I've received them for the past 2 years, and nothing this time around. Oh well, nothing wrong with the KCVG-PANC it picked for me ;)
Jason Thompson

Post by Jason Thompson »

Hi,

I never got the e-mail!only to see it had selected PHNL-YSSY which I've not long done, and I wanted to carry on in sequence with my bid flight :evil: :evil:

Jason
Regards

Jason
PKlijnstra

Post by PKlijnstra »

Just a heads up for everyone who don't got an email again. Tomorrow it's the 17th again, so bidding time :wink:

Just a reminder if you don't want an auto-bid flight.
Captain Peter Klijnstra

thansson
Site Admin

Post by thansson »

PKlijnstra wrote:Just a heads up for everyone who don't got an email again. Tomorrow it's the 17th again, so bidding time :wink:

Just a reminder if you don't want an auto-bid flight.
Bids are now open and the new, automated emails have gone out. Please let me know directly if you didn't get them. (Email is in the sig...)
Tomas Hansson, Chief Flight Instructor
cfi@globecargova.org