Need some time

Place general information and questions here

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Need some time

Post by 2658 »

Hey guys.

Things have been really hectic in school lately. Not sure what I should do about it, though. I was thinking something along the lines of: "I'm going to be away for an indefinite period of time. Not sure when I'll be back."

Basically, flight simming needs to sit on the back burner for a while. I don't want to leave this wonderful VA, but, as I have said, I can't stay for at the least until the end of the year. I'd love to hear back from the staff on their thoughts.

Remember, I Don't want to leave.
jacques

Re: Need some time

Post by jacques »

Michael,
A leave of absence of 30 days may be requested through the website under "crew center" "requests" . If you need to be away longer, contact your regional manager, Louis Sanson, to arrange for an extended leave of absence. I believe that is for up to six months. Returning from an ELOA, you need to contact HR. Either way you keep your seniority and your hours. Talk to Louis...he can give you the details. The pilots manual is available off the website under "crew center" "manuals" and although dated, does spell out the procedures for LOA's.

(Edit). And good luck with school, one week in grad school and my wife is already frustrated. I came home and found the cat hiding under the bed! :) :) ;)

Jay