Post by globecar »

Just to keep everyone update As of right now we have 53 pilots enrolled
  • KMIA has 2 pilots who have flown a total of 2 trips</li>
  • EHAM has 2 pilots who have flown a total of 4 trips</li>
  • LIRF has 1 pilot who have flown a total of 1 trip</li>
  • KORD has 3 pilots who have flown a total of 3 trips</li>
  • KJFK has 3 pilots who have flown a total of 4 trips</li>
  • KLAX has 3 pilots who have flown a total of 4 trips</li>
That is a total of 18 trips That is 11 pilots out of 53 that have flown trips up to this point. I noticed more activity today in some hubs that we have seen before which is a good sign. There have been 44 routes bid on so far so we can expect to see many Trip Reports turned in over the next few days.
ekdantos

Post by ekdantos »

Now its 23 pilots out of 57 that have flown flights. thats just over 40% of the pilots are flying. And Ralph your hub seems to be really moving that freight! I wonder what my fellow pilots in KLAX are doing <!--emo&<_<-->Image<!--endemo-->
globecar

Post by globecar »

I really don't have a hub any more that I manage. Justin has taken over that one. I think once the new bidding process takes hold in a few days we will see all of the hubs being very active for July. We have only been around for a week and I feel we have really been moving forward. Keep an eye on the routes and schedule section and you will literally see them changing almost by the hours. Slots are being filled in and new ones added. EHAM is now completed with JFK and LAX being worked on now.
Vito

Post by Vito »

From reports receving in my Hub traffic has raised quite a bit. <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo--> And that's good. <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo-->
jwenting

Post by jwenting »

" Dan, check out those beachbars and the local houses of pleasure <!--emo&;)-->Image<!--endemo--> "
ekdantos

Post by ekdantos »

<!--emo&:lol:-->Image<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:D-->Image<!--endemo--> Yea too bad they have their priorities wrong. I plan on going to the beachbars after my flights