Place general information and questions here

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

jfriz
Member with over 30 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

On Titan charters question

Post by jfriz »

Hello,
Can anyone tell me how I can select a flight that that will end up in Quito. I know it will take several flights from the Titan charter board.
Is there any way to be able to see where the next flights are?

Thanks,
Jfriz

[New Quito]
Jfriz
GCA Captain 2200

“The Wright Brothers created the single greatest cultural force since the invention of writing. The airplane became the first World Wide Web, bringing people, languages, ideas, and values together.” – Bill Gates
raa57

Re: On Titan charters question

Post by raa57 »

Hi Jerry

Why dont you fly GTI8360 from the atlas board KMIA-SEQM
http://www.globecargova.org/Charter/atl ... rBoard.php

Terry
jfriz

Post by jfriz »

Hi Terry,
That's a good idea.
I'll try it.
Still would like to find a way on the Titan board.

Regards,
Jfriz
Jfriz
GCA Captain 2200

“The Wright Brothers created the single greatest cultural force since the invention of writing. The airplane became the first World Wide Web, bringing people, languages, ideas, and values together.” – Bill Gates
raa57

Post by raa57 »

jfriz wrote:Still would like to find a way on the Titan board.
Maybe none of the Titan charters actually goto SEQM though,only Darrell i think could answer that as he is in charge of that side of things

Terry
jfriz

Post by jfriz »

Roger, thanks,
Jfriz
Jfriz
GCA Captain 2200

jacques

Post by jacques »

Hi Jerry,

I think you can request something from Darrell, a special charter that would only show for yourself once logged in, if I remember. Might be worth asking, at least! Could also be time to shake up the board as some of those flights have been up there for years now!

Jay P
nwadc10
Site Admin

Post by nwadc10 »

jacques wrote:Hi Jerry,

I think you can request something from Darrell, a special charter that would only show for yourself once logged in, if I remember. Might be worth asking, at least! Could also be time to shake up the board as some of those flights have been up there for years now!

Jay P
Jay is correct, a special flight can be requested and it's viewable by everyone on the board but selectable by only the person it was created for.

In the comments of the flights we used to include a Projected line which had the entire rotation for that flight - the destinations in the entire chain of the listing. All of those flights operate in a loop. Several legs are entered at once with the first station and last station being the same. When the last flight is complete it will cycle back to the first flight and continue until changed.
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725