HR review of flights October 31

Place general information and questions here

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

kevinh
Member with over 30 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

HR review of flights October 31

Post by kevinh »

Jorge sent pilots an email about a review of all flights on October 31 and a reminder to file a flight to avoid suspension. I think this is a good idea, since there are pilots listed as active who haven't made flights in months. However, can I ask whether the 60 day rule still in force or are we back to 30 days?

As a suggestion, it should be possible to automatically flag pilots inactive if they haven't made a flight in the required period. Thus HR could see at a glance who might need to be suspended.
Kevin Hall #2875
Bodo Mueller
Member with over 30 posts

Re: HR review of flights October 31

Post by Bodo Mueller »

I even do too many flights a months (hours) :D so that the webpage refused to let me select an Atlas Air flight last month...
Best regards,
Bodo Müller
Pilot # 1042
nwadc10
Site Admin

Re: HR review of flights October 31

Post by nwadc10 »

kevinh wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:10 am
Jorge sent pilots an email about a review of all flights on October 31 and a reminder to file a flight to avoid suspension. I think this is a good idea, since there are pilots listed as active who haven't made flights in months. However, can I ask whether the 60 day rule still in force or are we back to 30 days?

As a suggestion, it should be possible to automatically flag pilots inactive if they haven't made a flight in the required period. Thus HR could see at a glance who might need to be suspended.
60 day rule will remain in place. We do have a product for admins to quickly see the status of pilots in a number of areas including last flight and whether their LOA status has expired.
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725