Random Flights (Please Read)

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

Jason Thompson
Member with over 30 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Random Flights (Please Read)

Post by Jason Thompson »

Hi All,

Can I remind all pilots that Random Flights are not allowed to be flown for Globe/Titan. Only Flights from Atlas & Titan Charter Board or from the Open Board Flights section are allowed.

You are able to participate in Event Flights (These need to be flown online (VATSIM) but please ensure in your PIREP Comments section it says ("Shanghai - Hong Kong Expressway Event Flight"). This makes it easier when checking PIREP's.

Any PIREP's being submitted with Random Destinations without Event Flight Comment shall be deleted. Any problems then please consult the Pilot Manual.
Regards

Jason
Jason Thompson
Member with over 30 posts

Re: Random Flights (Please Read)

Post by Jason Thompson »

Dear Pilots,

I'm noticing an increase in Pilots using Titan Aircraft for general flights. This is not allowed only for a VATSIM Event Only

As stated below you are not allowed to do Random Flights with any aircraft and any PIREP's will be deleted
Regards

Jason
John Khan

Post by John Khan »

I have been away from GC ans Flightsimming in general fo over two years so have a lot of catching up to do.

I find I can not get my PMDG 747s to work in FSX. I have continual lockups and other prob;ems whenever I try to use them. Sometimes I know they lockup when I try to do something else when they were flying, such as, look on the GC forums, but it has got to the stage where ,even if I try to get the weather for my destination from ASN, that is the end of it and everything stops.

I have once again uninstalled and reinstalled them and it is now worse, the thing jumps all over the place when I load any one of them.
I have used th PMDG 777s for a couple of flights and they work OK.

Is there any suggestioh wyat to do with the 747s so that they work because I have taken them off FSX and don't want them back on again if I can do without them.
John Khan

Post by John Khan »

Further to the above.

I have reinstalled the PMDG 747, but only the original pax. and cargo version. No -8 or LCF, and tried a short flight. I must say ir behaved quite well So I'll keep this and try to do a longer scheduled flight and see how it goes.