GCP Question

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

southrk
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

GCP Question

Post by southrk »

Good morning!

I am on my first flight right now cruising at 390. Problem lies when I look at the online map it shows me at 390 over the Atlantic but the status still shows "loading cargo." I followed the manual but i am guessing I missed something. Any ideas? I am using P3d 3.4 and the PMDG 747v3. Thanks!
southrk

Re: GCP Question

Post by southrk »

Update: landed at ETAR, "send pirep" button is grayed out and will not let me file. Any ideas?
Volker Jacob
Site Admin

Post by Volker Jacob »

Did You choose the type of landing and if needed set the TD marker?
Sorry for bad English! - I'm not a man of many words!

BR
Volker
southrk

Post by southrk »

Yes, i selected the type of landing, didn't see anywhere to place td marker. Also, I didnt see anything marked in the other stats in the postflight menu. the General and Alternates had info but things like fuel/times block etc were all blank. I am going to try the flight again tonight. Everything seemed ok through the entire flight, im just wondering if it didn't detect pushback or something.
southrk

Post by southrk »

Figured it out. If i do pushback with the ctrl-p p3d hotkey it does not detect in GCP but if i do it using the pmdg pushback menu GCP detects it.