Missing PIREP

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

kevinh
Member with over 30 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Missing PIREP

Post by kevinh »

I flew a Polar bid flight last night (PGUA to RKSO) but forgot to submit the PIREP. I had a rudder issue and wrote it up as a MX report. GCP popped up a window saying it could be closed so I did, forgetting to submit the PIREP. As a result the flight is in my GCP logbook but not on the website.

Can this be resolved? If not will the bid flight not being reported cause a problem?

That GCP popup is rather confusing, it shouldn't really appear until after the PIREP is submitted.
Kevin Hall #2875
Volker Jacob
Site Admin

Re: Missing PIREP

Post by Volker Jacob »

look at Your GCP main directory, there should be a folder called FLIGHTS - inside should be the last flight report - send this file to me or Jason and we will add the flight!
Sorry for bad English! - I'm not a man of many words!

BR
Volker
kevinh

Post by kevinh »

Hi Volker,

Flights folder is empty. However in the Logs folder I found a text file with the details of the flight. I don't know if it's any use, but I'll send it to you anyway.

Thanks

Kevin
Kevin Hall #2875
Volker Jacob
Site Admin

Post by Volker Jacob »

kevinh wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:19 pm
Hi Volker,

Flights folder is empty. However in the Logs folder I found a text file with the details of the flight. I don't know if it's any use, but I'll send it to you anyway.

Thanks

Kevin
Done
Sorry for bad English! - I'm not a man of many words!

BR
Volker
kevinh

Post by kevinh »

Many thanks Volker,

Kevin
Kevin Hall #2875