Rank Bar Avatars

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

globecar
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by globecar »

I have added the Captain and First Officer ranks to the basic avatar folder for your use. They look sharp . . . <!--emo&:)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> Check out mine on the left.
Last edited by globecar on Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Considero

Post by Considero »

"<!--QuoteBegin-globecar+Aug 30 2004, 10:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(globecar @ Aug 30 2004, 10:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I have added the Captain and First Officer ranks to the basic avatar folder for your use. They look sharp . . .  <!--emo&:)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> Check out mine on the left. [right][snapback]1413[/snapback][/right] <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> They really look sharp. Although I also like the personal avatars. Especialy when people use a picture of themself. It will make the forum a little less personal. For instance I liked the picture of our CEO. An ""eminence gris"" looking at me with a fatherly look gave me a feeling of being at home on this forum. Regards, Arjen"
Last edited by Considero on Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.