Bidding process

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

cyrille de lattre
Member with over 10 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Bidding process

Post by cyrille de lattre »

Hello,

It has been 2 month I am not recieving anymore the mail reminding the bidding process is open. I completely forgot it for march, hopefully i got a mail this morning stating I had a leg bid.

Question: Why am I not recieving anymore that mail?

Cyrille
Cyrille de Lattre
Pilot#1711
raa57
Member with over 30 posts

Re: Bidding process

Post by raa57 »

cyrille de lattre wrote:Hello,

It has been 2 month I am not recieving anymore the mail reminding the bidding process is open. I completely forgot it for march, hopefully i got a mail this morning stating I had a leg bid.

Question: Why am I not recieving anymore that mail?

Cyrille

i will second that only came across the bidding process by chance never got an email either

reards terry
thansson
Site Admin

Post by thansson »

Unfortunately the emails from our ISP have always been a bit of a hit and miss. The issue could be anywhere in the chain from us sending too many at once to your email provider catching them as spam. The only alternative would be to have a dedicated forum topic that everyone could subscribe to...

Just as an FYI, I didn't get any email either this month except the auto-bid one yesterday. If you didn't get at least the auto-bid email, make sure to check the flight assignment page for April: http://www.globecargova.org/Polar/view_ ... ?nextmonth
Tomas Hansson, Chief Flight Instructor
cfi@globecargova.org
raa57

Post by raa57 »

thansson wrote:Unfortunately the emails from our ISP have always been a bit of a hit and miss. The issue could be anywhere in the chain from us sending too many at once to your email provider catching them as spam. The only alternative would be to have a dedicated forum topic that everyone could subscribe to...

Just as an FYI, I didn't get any email either this month except the auto-bid one yesterday. If you didn't get at least the auto-bid email, make sure to check the flight assignment page for April: http://www.globecargova.org/Polar/view_ ... ?nextmonth

thanks tomas :D

regards terry
Brogs

Post by Brogs »

Or you could check at about the same time each Month that the bidding process is open
PKlijnstra

Post by PKlijnstra »

I don't get the mails for how many months already, but I know that the 17th I've to bid, so I check the site then :mrgreen:
Captain Peter Klijnstra

Eugenio Leal/1878

Post by Eugenio Leal/1878 »

PKlijnstra wrote:I don't get the mails for how many months already, but I know that the 17th I've to bid, so I check the site then :mrgreen:
Same here, I stopped receiving the bid email a long time ago so now I am used to check the bid page on the 17th of every month or a day after.
8)
mav214

Post by mav214 »

Did you guys change your email addresses without notifying the authorities??? Hmmmm??? ;)

Maybe your mail is flagging it as spam or something, who knows :(
Brogs

Post by Brogs »

mav214 wrote:Did you guys change your email addresses without notifying the authorities??? Hmmmm??? ;)

I get an email every time, no problem :D
thansson
Site Admin

Post by thansson »

I think you guys are now getting the picture why this is darn close to impossible for me to troubleshoot from our end!! :lol: :lol:
Tomas Hansson, Chief Flight Instructor
cfi@globecargova.org
Eugenio Leal/1878

Post by Eugenio Leal/1878 »

mav214 wrote:Did you guys change your email addresses without notifying the authorities??? Hmmmm??? ;)

Negative, I still get an email whe I select a charter flight or a confirmation email once I'm done bidding but not the "bidding process open" email
mlegein
Site Admin

Post by mlegein »

I send the emails out on the 17th and the 22nd of every month and I get them every time.
Michel Legein - #1279
Vice President
vp (at) globecargova (dot) org

5nm from KSUA

E6BAV8R

Post by E6BAV8R »

mlegein wrote:I send the emails out on the 17th and the 22nd of every month and I get them every time.
You send one out on the 22nd, as well? I got the one on the 17th, but not the 22nd.
nharwood

Post by nharwood »

I haven't received a single email bid notification since I was promoted to Captain months ago. I received them without fail as a first officer. I wonder if they are being filtered from the sending ISP as potential spam? I get 100% of the auto bid notifications also without fail. Strange.
maj

Post by maj »

I get mine every time without fail.

Mark
Mark Jankowski
Pilot No.1125
KATL-North and South America