Parking Slots

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

Joaquin Blanco
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Parking Slots

Post by Joaquin Blanco »

Just wondering if there is a list somewhere showing where Atlas B747Fs park at the major airports, such a KMIA, EGSS, etc.

Thanks
Volker Jacob
Site Admin

Re: Parking Slots

Post by Volker Jacob »

Hm interesting question - as i know from Ken - NE Parking at ORD - it would be nice if sombody can create a list here . . .
Sorry for bad English! - I'm not a man of many words!

BR
Volker
rangerscott

Post by rangerscott »

Look under suggestions page 3. There is a post Polar Parking. May be alittle outdated, but it's a start.
Brogs

Post by Brogs »

If we had someone who is good at creating AFCAD? files, perhaps we could have our own Terminal we could insert into the various Airports we use. I used to fly with a DC3 Airline and they had a similar thing that placed their Terminal at Boston, it worked very well , I,d have a go myself but I,m afraid my level of PC Knowledge doesn,t stretch to writing that kind of thing. :D
Berniman

Post by Berniman »

Hi there...

I would the AFCADs... I am doing once a while an AFACD... never posted anything on the web yet. But if someone is giving me the infos I could do some AFCADs.

Currently I am working on some AFCADs for Afgahnistan and that region... I am happy to share them.

I am alos working on a DHL winter sced for POLAR AIR CARGO... hope it will be ready in the next two weeks (if i have time and OFF from work)

Cheers
DHG750R
Member with over 30 posts

Post by DHG750R »

Parking locations vary sometimes due to different customers, here is a general guide

JFK - Building 23 ( Lufthansa Cargo )
ORD - Atlas generally at the southwest cargo area ( Lufthansa or KLM )
- Polar Northeast cargo ( old USAF Air National Guard ramp)

MIA - cargo area called the western U which is in the southwesternmost corner, near the approach end of runway 9
ATL - South cargo
LAX - Polar is at JAL cargo
Qantas has their own cargo building on the south side of the field

FRA - south cargo
AMS - Atlas menzies

ICN - Polar at the DHL facility
Atlas near Asiana ( IIRC)

Anyplace else I left out, feel free to ask
Darrell Gordon
Globe Cargo 1557

Post by 2658 »

At Honolulu, I've seen Atlas at the Air Cargo ramp near Hickham and at the GA Cargo on the East side of the field...

Post by 2658 »

At Honolulu, I've seen Atlas at the Air Cargo ramp near Hickham and at the GA Cargo on the East side of the field...
Jorge Pinto

Post by Jorge Pinto »

In Lajes AB (LPLA) the 747 park in the A apron A7.
Zach Baiocchi - 2485
Member with over 30 posts

Post by Zach Baiocchi - 2485 »

Just to add to all of the following options. If you go on FLIGHTRADAR24 site, and follow the real world flight on there, Most of the time it will show the ADSB track of the plane from the Departure spot to the arrival spot. Works very well 95% of the time. If it is tracking the plane over Russia, India, Asia, some times it is not specific as to where the departure stand was cause of signal coverage I am assuming is the reason behind that,,,

Hope this helps...

PS
AFCADs wouldbe awesome.
Volker Jacob
Site Admin

Post by Volker Jacob »

Hello Zach,

I do it the same way....

BR
Volker
Bqllzkicker

Post by Bqllzkicker »

CVG:

Its all relatively the same. Anything associated with DHL/Amazon is at the DHL ramp. 74s park near the entrance of S3/T3. (All face West when parked.) Also the new North ramp of DHL. If you pull into November taxiway, it is about 6 spots North of that taxiway and facing North. 76s park on the main DHL ramp and North DHL ramp. 73s park main, North 40s, and sometimes South ramp.

BWI: Amazon 76s are at Mid Field Cargo R1, G, F taxiways. DHL is still at the Cargo Ramp by AA.

MIA: 74s still run out of Western U. Amazon 76s are out of Cargo City.

Thats all I have seen lately.
Sean Spence - 3427
Volker Jacob
Site Admin

Post by Volker Jacob »

Southern Air 77F:

MIA W11 - W15
ORD NE1 - NE8

Source: Flightradar24

BR
Volker