Out of flight time

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

jfriz
Member with over 30 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Out of flight time

Post by jfriz »

Folks,
On my last flight for the month now. I'll have about 97 hours monthly time when I land at Sharjah, U.A.E. and 100 hours being the max.
I'll, have the rest of the month off. :D :D Might go and ride some camels. :D
Jerry Friz
Jfriz
GCA Captain 2200

“The Wright Brothers created the single greatest cultural force since the invention of writing. The airplane became the first World Wide Web, bringing people, languages, ideas, and values together.” – Bill Gates
mattch49

Re: Out of flight time

Post by mattch49 »

Slow down!!! lol :lol:
Joseph Chamberlain - #2335

nwadc10
Site Admin

Post by nwadc10 »

You are scheduled on a deadhead back to the states, flight leaves in 2 hours. We got you in a middle seat in the middle section.

You're welcome.

lol
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725

Shanepi

Post by Shanepi »

Haha.

I'll be in Sharjah in a couple of hours, I can pick you up :)

Lol
jfriz

Post by jfriz »

Hi Shane,
I'll gladly take the jump seat, I am tired of this place. Hope you are going back to America.
Jerry
Jfriz
GCA Captain 2200

“The Wright Brothers created the single greatest cultural force since the invention of writing. The airplane became the first World Wide Web, bringing people, languages, ideas, and values together.” – Bill Gates
Shanepi

Post by Shanepi »

First stop is Frankfurt Hahn, haven't got a clue where it's going after that as the system won't tell me, but at least you'll be closer ;)

Haha
jacques

Post by jacques »

I get the feeling that lots of pilots may be "timed out" this month...and the months coming! I'm predicting a high probability of that being my fate, as well! Aside from a persistent OOM in the LA area (not PMDG's fault) , the PMDG QOTS II has been a very, very welcome upgrade. They have really pushed back the limits on the sim and I couldn't be happier!

I also haven't seen the flight board so clogged with reservations and flights in progress for quite some time, and I have to say that is a welcome sight! Maybe some group flights on-line ?
jacques

Post by jacques »

As predicted, squeaked by just a few minutes from busting the limit. :evil:
Those flights to Angola....
jfriz

Post by jfriz »

Hi Jay,
Yes, I noticed the same. Looking forward to March, so I can get back in the air with the Queen,.

No problem here with OOM, as I am on P3D.

Also, on a side note looks like there will be several sim platforms move to 64 bit this year.
Jerry Friz
:D :D
Jfriz
GCA Captain 2200