MANUAL PIREP

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

jfriz
Member with over 30 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

MANUAL PIREP

Post by jfriz »

Hi Folks,
I have not been able get the Acars to work for me since going to P3Dv.4, Tried several different ways, sometimes I could get a flight to work. then nothing. I would at least like to be able to fly my bided flights.
Thanks,
Jerry Friz
Jfriz
GCA Captain 2200

“The Wright Brothers created the single greatest cultural force since the invention of writing. The airplane became the first World Wide Web, bringing people, languages, ideas, and values together.” – Bill Gates
Christian Alton

Re: MANUAL PIREP

Post by Christian Alton »

Check you have the most current version of FSUIPC, this was the problem I had with logging errors.
Christian Alton - 1981
jfriz
Member with over 30 posts

Re: MANUAL PIREP

Post by jfriz »

Christian, yes, I have checked. I have found a post on how to submit a manual pirep.
Thanks,
Jerry Friz
Jfriz
GCA Captain 2200

“The Wright Brothers created the single greatest cultural force since the invention of writing. The airplane became the first World Wide Web, bringing people, languages, ideas, and values together.” – Bill Gates