Using B748F for flights booked for B744F

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

Jason Thompson
Member with over 30 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Using B748F for flights booked for B744F

Post by Jason Thompson »

Hi All,

I've e-mailed Justin & Volker to find out if he is allowing us to use the 748F for flights booked for 744F.

PLease DO NOT use the 748 for flights which are booked for 744F or the PIREP will be deleted.
Once I've heard I'll inform you all.

Many Thanks

Jason
Director of HR Department Globe Cargo VA
Regards

Jason
Jason Thompson

Re: Using B748F for flights booked for B744F

Post by Jason Thompson »

Hi All,

I light of e-mails I'm getting just please continue as you where, I WON'T delete any PIREP.

I just want to make sure Justin is fine with it and that we all "singing from the same hymn sheet* as they say.

Thanks

Jason
Regards

Jason
kevinh

Post by kevinh »

Hi Jason,

People wouldn't want to fly the B748F on B744F routes if more B748F flights were available to book. Can more real world B748F flights be added to the schedule (and charters) please? One quartere of the Atlas/Polar 747 fleet is the B748F so a fair number of B748F flights should be available.

Also it is very difficult to search for a particular aircraft type in the schedule. The Atlas Charters page shows the tail number in use so it's quick and easy to see if any 748F is on the page (none are currently). Polar open board flights do not show any detail and you have to individually expand each route to find what aircraft is flying that route. The same applies to flight bidding, you have to expand the route you are bidding on to see what tail number is being used.
Kevin Hall #2875
PKlijnstra

Post by PKlijnstra »

Hi,

Is there any news on this issue? Will the schedule be updated according the RW schedule and are we allowed to use B748 instead of the 744?
Captain Peter Klijnstra