Bid board and flight equipment

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

maj
Member with over 30 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Bid board and flight equipment

Post by maj »

I noticed while doing my bid for November that the bids do not show what equipment is used for the flights. I only fly the 747 and two of my flights are 767's. Is
that information only available after the bids were confirmed? Perhaps I screwed up but I won't be doing the 67 flights.
Mark Jankowski
Pilot No.1125
KATL-North and South America
nwadc10
Site Admin

Re: Bid board and flight equipment

Post by nwadc10 »

No problem there...Volker is actually looking into the possibility of adding a Preference Bid (very basic initially) function that each of you can save certain preferences for the autobid. The catalyst for this function is this scenario because not everyone has every aircraft type. We are exploring it and hopefully able to program it.

In the mean time, I'll see if Volker is able to add the aircraft type to the flight listing in the bid dropdowns for each week so at least you can see what you are selecting when manually bidding.
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725

maj

Post by maj »

Thanks Justin.
Mark Jankowski
Pilot No.1125
KATL-North and South America
Bodo Mueller

Post by Bodo Mueller »

maj wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:52 pm
I noticed while doing my bid for November that the bids do not show what equipment is used for the flights.
Yes, exaclty had the same problem. In the past you could open the box with assigned aircraft tail number and type information and departure time etc. This time it was not possible.
Best regards,
Bodo Müller
Pilot # 1042