GCVA Pilot survey

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

What would you improve at GCVA?

Poll ended at Wed May 06, 2020 1:51 pm

Please answer the question via replying to the forum post labeled "GCVA Pilot Survey."
100%
Appreciate your time and constructive feedback. Cheers
No votes

Total votes: 4
kevinh
Member with over 30 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: GCVA Pilot survey

Post by kevinh »

Overall I find this a very helpful and friendly virtual airline to be a part of and the website is full of useful information. There are a few areas that could be improved.

I agree that Simbrief integration for dispatch would be a big improvement.

I would like to see a more integrated booking system, with a means to search for flights on departure, destination, aircraft type, charter or schedule. Currently it's spread over several pages, each with a different mode of use.

The training link only leads to the exam center. Some training should be provided for the induction course and the Captain's upgrade course. At least an idea of what the subjects tested and some useful reference material. If dispatch services are to be provided then tutorials on using the system will be needed.
Kevin Hall #2875
Member with over 10 posts

Re: GCVA Pilot survey

Post by 3375 »

Everyone,

GREAT suggestions and thank you for your participation. We should all be proud of our member support and activity, these responses are one more indication of how dedicated our pilots truly are.

We will keep this forum going for a few more days and then close it out so we can work through the suggestions and make appropriate changes.

Thank you!
James "Danny" Hull, Captain