Flights to UK

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

Jason Rainsford
Member with over 10 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Flights to UK

Post by Jason Rainsford »

Hi, there, I see the below flight from EGSS London Stansted but I cannot see any flights going into EGSS. If I come across any Atlas or Polar flights into UK can I request they are added? Thanks Jason

PAC603 London Luxembourg Wednesday
Jamal_Pratt
Member with over 30 posts

Re: Flights to UK

Post by Jamal_Pratt »

Jason,

This months schedule was entered last summer so if it’s a new route it’s possible we did not receive it yet. Thanks for bringing it to our attention and I’m sure it will be added to the next schedule update.
Jason Rainsford
Member with over 10 posts

Post by Jason Rainsford »

Ok thanks, for response.
raa57

Post by raa57 »

603 does show in the schedule :D

https://www.globecargova.org/Polar/view ... ?depart=82

But i have never been sure if its ok to look at the schedule and just enter the details manually into GCP or not,maybe someone more in the know could confirm if this is ok to do or not..

Terry
Gollum65

Post by Gollum65 »

raa57 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 11:54 am
603 does show in the schedule :D

https://www.globecargova.org/Polar/view ... ?depart=82

But i have never been sure if its ok to look at the schedule and just enter the details manually into GCP or not,maybe someone more in the know could confirm if this is ok to do or not..

Terry
Notice that this particular route, Stanstead to Luxembourg, only flies on Sunday and Wednesday. I'm pretty sure I've seen it on the Polar Open Board Flights schedule those days. Remember, that schedule will only show the current day and the following day. So that flight should show up Saturday and again on Tuesday.
Paul Biderman #3377