FAR Maximum of 100

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

Jason Rainsford
Member with over 10 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

FAR Maximum of 100

Post by Jason Rainsford »

Hi, just query regarding FAR Maximum of 100 per 30 days which I've almost reached in 18 days - does this mean I should stop flying for Globe Cargo all-together? I need to complete my bid flight VHHH to EHAM next week as I would be exceeding 100 hours on this flight? Also,if I have 93:26 hours now does this reset to zero or does in reduce after 30 days?
AmundRe
Member with over 30 posts

Re: FAR Maximum of 100

Post by AmundRe »

Hi Jason, your 100 hours are a running tally so 30 days after your first flight for the period, those hours will become available to you, so on and so forth. I'm currently sitting on my keester as well waiting for some hours to drop off, but I don't have a bid flight due until next month.

I don't have an answer to your question off the top of my head unfortunately. Did you check the PM to see what it says about it?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Best Regards,
Captain Joppich, Steven "Mongoloid"
Pilot# 2011
"Hammer taken away from Midget."
Jason Rainsford
Member with over 10 posts

Re: FAR Maximum of 100

Post by Jason Rainsford »

Hi, thanks, yes I checked the PM if I CNTRL F and search for FAR Maximum nothing comes up - searched for 100 hours too but just mentions max 100 hours for bidding:

A member may bid a maximum of 100 hours in one calendar month per 14 CFR 121.481 which applies to scheduled operations.