Flight Map is a pain!

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

Bodo Mueller
Member with over 30 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Flight Map is a pain!

Post by Bodo Mueller »

Hi there,

I have to complain about the flight map! Actually I like the flight map pretty much and always keep it open in background while I am doing a flight to check my position besides the FMC and so on.

I use the flight map not on the homepage ( this was installed a couple momth ago but it is not very useful) but from the sub menu GC online | Flight Map.

1. As it was in the past

- Flight map was refreshed all 5-10 minutes by itself and your aircraft position was centered
- when you click on your flight number in the list below the aircraft position was refreshed again and centered

2. As it is now

- flight map is not refrehsed automatically anymore
- if you refresh the flight map with the refresh icon of th web browser the map refrechses but the aircraft is not ceneted but elswhere
- if you refresh the map by clicking on the flight number the old position is kept.

Can this please being repaired as to work as it does in the past? Someone brike that pretty much.
Best regards,
Bodo Müller
Pilot # 1042
Volker Jacob
Site Admin

Re: Flight Map is a pain!

Post by Volker Jacob »

I did a small hotfix ...
Sorry for bad English! - I'm not a man of many words!

BR
Volker
Bodo Mueller
Member with over 30 posts

Re: Flight Map is a pain!

Post by Bodo Mueller »

Did a quick test... Works fine now. Good job. :)
Best regards,
Bodo Müller
Pilot # 1042