Charter flights question!

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

Member with over 10 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Charter flights question!

Post by 3607 »

good afternoon directly from Brazil guys! I am super excited to finally participate in the VA!
and burst with my first SBKP-SPJC flight!
but I have a doubt!
I took a look at the charter flights, and saw little, are those the only flights available? or can we create too?
because I have several scenarios that I bought recently because they were used as destinations in the virtual Fedex, and I didn't see it here! I would love to be able to use them !!
Leandro Manducci
nwadc10
Site Admin

Re: Charter flights question!

Post by nwadc10 »

Hi Leandro,

There are three options available to select flights outside of the monthly bid.

From the website, they are all located under the Flight Operations menu. You found the charters already but I will point out that under Charter Operations there are 2 options, Atlas and Titan. Each of those are a different charter board. If there's something very specific that you want to fly and can't find it anywhere you can request that the flight be built and reserved so only you can select it. Email Darrell at charters@globecargova.org or find him on Discord. We ask that this option not be over-used as the intent is to not build custom schedules for everyone and should be used as a once in a while treat for members.

The other option is the flights that were not selected during the monthly bid system. These are the Open Flights Board and you will find that in Flight Operations/Scheduled Operations/Open Flights Board. There you will see all available scheduled flights that weren't picked by members during the monthly bid and only the flights for the next couple of days will appear here. So, check each day and some of the flights there will have changed.
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725