Using B744 for flights booked for B744F

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

Member with over 10 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Using B744 for flights booked for B744F

Post by 3607 »

guys, I have noticed that there are very few routes with the 747-400 PAX, and I understand that this is due to this aircraft being used in charter flights, but because it operates this type of flight, it is somewhat unpredictable to determine the amount and trips that it does, as these can appear at any time, my question: can we replace the 744F for the 744 on one route? to simulate passenger transport? the 747-400 d the atlas is beautiful! it would be really cool to be able to use it more!
Leandro Manducci
nwadc10
Site Admin

Re: Using B744 for flights booked for B744F

Post by nwadc10 »

Unfortunately that wouldn't be approved. Boxes don't like to sit in seats. Something you could do, however, is request a charter be built with an aircraft you want to fly. Send a message to Darrell at charters@globecargova.org. While this is an option we just ask that it not be abused by requesting charters too frequently.
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725