missing brazilian routes

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

Member with over 10 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

missing brazilian routes

Post by 3607 »

I've been sending e-mails to Darrell for some time, in order to try to implement some Atlas routes here in Brazil, but ecumenically I get an answer, unfortunately. I contacted Hr, and they referred me to Darrel, I sent an e-mail, and I didn't get an answer, on another occasion I also sent an e-mail, no answer. I sent an article by e-mail reporting some Atlas routes here in Brazil that are not listed here on Globe Cargo, and for those from Brazil, like me, it would be a joy to be able to fly more here, there are no routes like: KMIA-SBCT SBCT-KMIA SBKP-SBCT SBCT-SBKP SBGR-SBCT SBCT-SBGR, and we often have charter flights from SBGR-SAEZ SAEZ-SBGR. all these routes are well known to us Brazilians, even registered by sppoters, the atlas is also seen in: SBGR-SBSV SBSV-SBGR, SBGR-SBFZ SBFZ-SBGR, I would like to know if it would be possible to implement these routes, I'm requesting It's been a long time now, I know that most people here are not Brazilian, but we who are, would be very grateful.

It's important to point out that the first time I sent an email to Darrell, it was months ago, just talking about that, and I didn't get an answer.
Leandro Manducci
nwadc10
Site Admin

Re: missing brazilian routes

Post by nwadc10 »

Sorry for the lack of communication. I have contacted Darrell about these routes.

I did a search on FlightAware for a couple of the routes and there weren't any recent Atlas flights and they aren't in our current or new schedule. Our schedule is the most accurate you can find anywhere, however the real world schedule could have changed after we got the snapshot.

I suggested to Darrell that charter trips be made of these routes so at least you have them to fly. Does that suffice? Do you recall what aircraft type operated them...744F?
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725

Member with over 10 posts

Post by 3607 »

nwadc10 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:33 am
Sorry for the lack of communication. I have contacted Darrell about these routes.

I did a search on FlightAware for a couple of the routes and there weren't any recent Atlas flights and they aren't in our current or new schedule. Our schedule is the most accurate you can find anywhere, however the real world schedule could have changed after we got the snapshot.

I suggested to Darrell that charter trips be made of these routes so at least you have them to fly. Does that suffice? Do you recall what aircraft type operated them...744F?
it would be perfect, they use the 747-400 and 777, if they can get charter flights they would make me very happy eheheh but the routes really exist, I don't know why they aren't showing up, there's a famous spotter in Curitiba who often photographs the aircraft there, both the fedex 777 and the atlas 747.
Leandro Manducci
nwadc10
Site Admin

Post by nwadc10 »

FlightAware only goes back a few days so the fact that it isn't shown there doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725

JMT 3493
Human Resources

Post by JMT 3493 »

Leandro,
Please go back and review the conversation between you and I on this matter. In it I explained it was NOT a regular scheduled flight for Atlas and not for the VA. You asked if we could ADD it. I told you I would post the request to the Airline MGR.

As it was not added, it was not approved. I never told you we would add it but that we would look into it.
Please let me know if you need me to copy the chat between you and I, and I will send to you.

In reference to Mr. Gordon, you spoke to me and I spoke to him and made the request. Then I answered your question once he returned a
reply to me. That information I passed to you. Therefore I'm not sure What you are seeking with this post.

Should you have any more requests please let me know.
Captain Mike Tucker