First Flight CIVA-INS EBLG-RKSI

Post your Globe Cargo Screen Shots Here . .

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

Davest
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by Davest »

Pics from my first flight using CIVA INS for navigation. Liege-Incheon. Loading up at Liege Image Cleared for takeoff Image Image Cruising at FL36 Image Image ILS Captured Image Finals at Incheon Image Thanks for the ride. Image

Post by 1164 »

nice shots!
Davest

Post by Davest »

"<!--QuoteBegin-1164+Dec 8 2004, 07:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1164 @ Dec 8 2004, 07:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->nice shots! [right][snapback]2440[/snapback][/right] <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> Thanks, hopefully Santa will be bringing a new graphics card for xmas (otherwise it will be roast Venison for xmas dinner) so the next bunch should look ever better. <!--emo&:)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> "

Post by 1164 »

"How many FPS are you getting with that, if I may ask? "
Davest

Post by Davest »

"<!--QuoteBegin-1164+Dec 9 2004, 05:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1164 @ Dec 9 2004, 05:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->How many FPS are you getting with that, if I may ask? [right][snapback]2449[/snapback][/right] <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> Currently? Around 15 at airports other then the major ones with UT at 100% and around 20 to 23 everywhere else depending on the clouds. Looking at getting a BFG 6800GT OC in a few weeks so should be a big improvement over the current 9600XT "
Jure

Post by Jure »

"<!--QuoteBegin-Davest+Dec 11 2004, 11:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Davest @ Dec 11 2004, 11:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Looking at getting a BFG 6800GT OC in a few weeks so should be a big improvement over the current 9600XT [right][snapback]2499[/snapback][/right] <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> David, interesting... I'm using a 9600XT at the moment with my Athlon 3000+ and I've been thinking of getting either X800Pro or X800XT (depends if I feel brave enough to attempt and flash the Pro to XT <!--emo&:)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> ) Do you think there would be much improvement with either 6800GT or X800 (OC'ed or not) compared to the 9600XT? FS9 is notorious for it's greed for processor power. What kind of processor are you using? And great shots, by the way! <!--emo&:)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->"
Davest

Post by Davest »

"Thanks, I'm running a AMD 2700 overclocked to 3000 with a Gig of RAM. I don't think you can go wrong with either the X800 Pro,XT or 6800GT just prefering the 6800GT at the moment because I can get a better bang per buck price (and I like BFG's) for that over the ATI's. Otherwise I'd go for the X800 Pro Vivo and flash that to XT levels. I think the improvement over the 9600XT would be very significant given those cards are around 50% faster then last generation 9800 series and the 9800's were a good 20% or more faster then 9600's. The biggest improvement will be that those cards will allow you to run the sim at a much higer resolution and close to max detail with a steady framerate. I'd assume that the only reduction in FPS to below 20 would occur around major airports with 100% traffic which is more the CPU's fault then the GPU. I think for the X800XT and 6800GT you need something in the AMD64 3200+ bracket to balance the card. Lucky for us the manufactures are going to start pushing PCI-Express boards so a AMD64 3500 and AGP x8 Mobo's should be rather affordable before to long. <!--emo&:)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> What ever I get I'll try list the settings and add some new screenshots with FPS readings. By the way I added this excellent freeware scenery for RKSI (Incheon) the other night but unfortunetly it dumped my FPS to 8 so it will have to wait for the new card. <!--emo&:)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> <a href='http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DL ... n&Cookie=1' target='_blank'>http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DL ... ookie=1</a> "
Jure

Post by Jure »

"David, thank you very much! <!--emo&:)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->"