Hall of Fame

Be inducted into the Hall of Fame. . . .

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

globecar
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by globecar »

"This month Pilot 1281 Jose Pareja has been inducted into the Hall of Fame. A short resume from Jose Hi to all people here in Globe Cargo My name is José Pareja, I was born in May 26, 1973, so I am 32 years old. I live in Spain, in a city called Albacete. I studied Mechanical Engineering at the University, but I worked as a teacher in a Secondary School. I love my work, all the day between young people, being part of their lives. They are between 12 and 18 years old. I can't remember when I started to love the aviation world. My father worked in the Spanish Air Force, he was a radio technical and he flew a lot of years in JU52, He111, DC3 and DHC4 Caribou. He flew about 5000 flight hours. So, I grew up in this world, between planes and military uniforms. In my city there is an Air Force Base, and I spent a lot of my time there, when I was a child, always with my father. I was very proud of him. I looked with emotion to all these planes, the Dassault Mirage F1C, and to all these pilots who flew them. I want to be a pilot for all my life. But there was some problems to achieved my purpose. In Spain, in those years, there was not any pilot school. I had to go to the USA or to UK for obtain my pilot license. But at home we hadn't the money I need. So my dream flew. So, I took a different way for my life. But I am very happy with my actual life and with my work. I don't change them for nothing!!! I am now saving some money because I want to obtain my Private Pilot License. I have flown in Flight Simulator since FS98. When Internet arrived to my life I discovered a lot of webs, some Virtual Airlines, and then I started to learn a lot about this. I love the Cargo VA, and I love too the B747-200 because my first real flight was in one. I was very surprised then, it was very very big!!! I was only 14 years old. I like very much to prepare all my flights, with my charts, my fuel calculations, and I love to fly by hand the SIDs and the final approaches. It is very funny!!! I spent a lot of time preparing the flights, I don't like the surprises in the air :-) I want to give thanks to Ralph and to Globe Cargo, because it has been a big surprise for me my induction in the Hall of Fame. My God, I am only for one month here!!! I suppose there is a lot of pilots here that deserve this honour more than me. But I am very very happy. In only one month you have give me the best welcome I can dream. Thanks to all of you."
Last edited by globecar on Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.