Hall of Fame

Be inducted into the Hall of Fame. . . .

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

globecar
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by globecar »

"Congratulations to Bryan S. Jones for a job well done. [attachmentid=515] First off, thank you and I feel very honored to be a part of the Hall of Fame. There are still many areas that I feel need vast improvement on my part. I look forward to a great year in 06 with Globe and look forward to enjoying it with the many excellent pilots we have on staff. I am a Native Oklahoman, born in Tulsa, however have been abroad over the world with the US Air Force and some missions work as well. I began my flying in the US Air Force with some really great IP's. A great deal of my flying was in the Philippine Islands (81-83) which was excellent as you never knew when the power was going to go out and knock out your navaids, thus leaving you on old fashioned ""map in the lap"" pilotage! I came back to Oklahoma and sadly enough lost my second instructor there to a multi-engine failure resulting in a crash. On to Tulsa where I separated from military and accrued a bit over 200 hours PIC. Just not enough money to keep it going right now. In the real world now, I have been in Law Enforcement for almost 18 years. My love for Aviation is tops, RFP and Globe Cargo has just been great for me. I cannot wait to see more of what the future holds for all of us here at Globe! Thank all of you for allowing me the privilege of being part of this great virtual world! I as a pilot believe that this has to be the next best thing to the real world of flying. The dog in the pic is Yoni, he is where I get my screen name. A yellow lab from the Republic of Czechoslovakia, he has found more drugs than the local Pharmacist in the War on Drugs! Sincerely, Bryan S. Jones Pilot 1242 NSA "
Last edited by globecar on Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.