Hall of Fame

Be inducted into the Hall of Fame. . . .

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

globecar
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by globecar »

"Congratulations to Chris Partridge Pilot 1053 for a great job. [attachmentid=533] Resume from Chris: Hi everyone First of all thanks to the Globe Cargo Admin team for selecting me for this prestigious accolade, it?s certainly a pleasant surprise. I have been flying with Flight Sim since the FS4 days and have kept up with every development since then. I like to make it as realistic as possible, either with scenery, weather, ATC, aircraft, or anything else which does not kill the frame rates. This is where the RFP 747 comes in and a max gross weight takeoff can be quite a challenge. [attachmentid=534] I have been with Globe Cargo now for almost its entire existence and have been impressed with the constant motivation and drive of Ralph and the Admin team to develop the VA into a mirror of the actual companies. The frequent schedule modifications are a good example. My career has been in the Paper industry and I have worked in mills in the UK and Southern Africa. I learnt to fly there and obtained my PPL on single engine land aircraft. I managed to progress to the Mooney M25 Executive. Flying was a real pleasure there as the weather was always good with vast areas of uncontrolled airspace available. Unfortunately the license expired a long time ago and the cost and weather in the UK is not conducive to private flying, so MSFS is the next best thing. I am 57 years old and married. My wife comes from Singapore and we make annual visits there from the UK. It?s a long flight of twelve hours which is made more interesting by a little knowledge of how long haul flights are planned, gained from flying for Globe Cargo. I live in Bury, a small town just north of Manchester, and teach Computers and Networking in a nearby Further Education College. As FS10 appears on the horizon it will be an exciting time for Globe Cargo to integrate with the new features and become even more realistic. I?m sure they will continue to impress us. Best regards Chris"
Last edited by globecar on Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.