Hall of Fame

Be inducted into the Hall of Fame. . . .

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

BarryTheAviator
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by BarryTheAviator »

"To Mark Jankowski for a great job well done. [attachmentid=591] Short bio of Mark:- I have been simming since the days of the IBM PCjr, so is that FS1? I think so. Progressed thru FS till Flight Assignment:ATP(SubLogic) in the early 90's. Then went back to FS with the 5.1version. Have been flying VA's since 1994. In real life I am not a pilot but an AMT(Aviation Maintenance Technician). I work for Delta Air Lines in the CF6 engine shop at Hartsfield airport in Atlanta. As you know CF6 engines power 747's, as well as 767's, DC10's, MD-11's and some Airbus's. I have 18 yrs with Delta and am 47 years old. I grew up around aircraft as my father was in the Air Force. I have been a fan of aviation ever since I was taken to an air show at the age of 1 1/2 yrs old. I have a picture of me in a baby stroller pushed by my mother, standing in front of a Supermarine Spitfire. I guess that's why it is my favorite airplane! I am happily married for almost 9 yrs now to Debbie. No children, just dogs and cats. That leaves plenty of time to pursue my other interests, like golf and flying for Globe Cargo. I am honored to be part of the Hall of Fame. [attachmentid=593]"
Last edited by BarryTheAviator on Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.