Hall of Fame

Be inducted into the Hall of Fame. . . .

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

BarryTheAviator
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by BarryTheAviator »

"Congratulations to Bodo Mueller for an excellent job. [attachmentid=692] Hi everyone, first of all I would like to thank the Globe Cargo Team very much for electing me to the hall of fame, it is really a great surprise and I feel very honored. I started flying with Microsoft Flight Simulator in 1991 when FS4 was just out and I kept with every development since then. Also in 1991 I explored subLOGIG's Airline Transport Pilot and was very excited of this simulator which made me to develop the ""Scenery Germany"" for ATP in 1996 which was distributed by Aerosoft. In January 2000 I got in touch with Ralph Tofflemire who just begun to develop the AETI panel and as 747 fan I quickly got on his beta test team and later on I became part of the RFP development team responsible for flight dynamcs and aircraft painting. This lasts until today and I am still proud to be part of an add-on what was the reason for the foundation of Globe Cargo. I am 40 years old and live in Germany at the east border of the Ruhr Area. My daily job as a Project Consultant keeps me very busy but I am glad to find time for this hobby anyway. Bodo"
Last edited by BarryTheAviator on Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.