Hall of Fame

Be inducted into the Hall of Fame. . . .

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

BarryTheAviator
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by BarryTheAviator »

"Congratulations to Lee Glover for excellent and professional performance in April 2006. [attachmentid=748] [attachmentid=766] Lee's resumee and comments:- ""First of all thanks for the honor of being selected for the hall of fame. The selection was not at all expected. I know I join a great group of avid flight simmers who are as in love with the 742 as I am. My name is Lee Glover and I live in Boise, Idaho USA. I am 47 years old this August and have lived in Idaho for the past 27. I am married with three children (two sons and a daughter - 21, 18 and 15). I am a R&D project manager with Hewlett-Packard Company had have worked for the company for 27 years. My flight simulation hobby started when I was 9 years old. I built an imaginary airplane with planks out in our field and used to lay on it for hours pretending to fly. Our house was on the final approach path into Hobby Field in Creswell, Oregon and I loved to sit and watch planes come in. I have been a plane nut (or plain nuts) all of my life. Like other pilots in our VA, I spent quite a bit of time with the original Microsoft flight simulator and have purchased every version since. Many of you have seen where the hobby has taken me as I am working on a 747 cockpit modeled after RFP. You can check out my sim at www.myfantasyflight.com. I love to fly online and have hundreds of hours on VATSIM. I split my time between long haul Polar flights and short flights on VATSIM. One dream so far unfulfilled is obtaining my private pilot license. I took ground school over 25 years ago but decided to get married instead of finishing my license. I decided this summer to focus on earning my PPL so I reluctantly decided to go on LOA with the VA for a few months while I work on my license. Hopefully I will return late this summer. Thanks again for the honor and keep the blue side up"" Lee"
Last edited by BarryTheAviator on Thu May 25, 2006 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.