Mike Hanke - Honorary Award

Be inducted into the Hall of Fame. . . .

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

nwadc10
Site Admin
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Mike Hanke - Honorary Award

Post by nwadc10 »

"For the month of July 2006 Mike Hanke has been inducted in to the Hall of Fame as an honorary member. Mike has spent hours upon hours advancing the automation and features of Globe Cargo as the Site Administrator. Globe Cargo would be much less advanced without the work of Mike. Features like the automated Atlas Charter system and the Dispatch Generator/Flight Planner would not have been made possible without Mike's excellent programming skills. Thanks for your dedication Mike, it's appreciated by all who enjoy Globe Cargo! Image"
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725

muiter

Post by muiter »

"Mike you've earned it. Thx for everything! :D best regards,"
Greg Goodavish

Post by Greg Goodavish »

"Thanks, Mike. Great job! :D"
mikesb

Post by mikesb »

"Hi flyers, thank you very much. It's an honor to be inducted and it was always a pleasure to work for GlobeCargo! Now that I know that GC is in the good hands of Tomas Hansson I feel it's time for me to move. Thank you all for your inspiring inputs and good collaboration. I will visit GlobeCargo from time to time to see what's going on and perhaps some times we will meet in the virtual air! :-) Good luck to you all and many safe landings! Mike"
nharwood

Post by nharwood »

Congrats and thank you for all the effort!
Mike Collis

Post by Mike Collis »

Well Done - thank you for all you have done :)
papilot312tdh

Post by papilot312tdh »

"Thanks and congrats, Mike! Tim"
thansson
Site Admin

Post by thansson »

Thank you Mike for your amazing work on this site! It is an honour and pleasure to take over the "keys" for this site from you. Solid code that I will be very happy to maintain and improve in the long run. Fair winds and following seas...
Tomas Hansson, Chief Flight Instructor
cfi@globecargova.org
jlpareja

Post by jlpareja »

"Congrats, Mike!!! Nice award for an amazing and fantastic work. Keep up the good work in GC!!!"
BarryTheAviator

Post by BarryTheAviator »

"Well deserved Mike - I know just how much time & effort you have put into this VA, well "above and beyond" what should be expected of anybody. Add my personal thanks to that from the VA. Kind regards"