Pierre Fortin - October 2006

Be inducted into the Hall of Fame. . . .

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

cyoo eddie
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by cyoo eddie »

"congrats there Pierre, job well done."
nharwood

Post by nharwood »

Congrats!
Trailman

Post by Trailman »

Félicitations Pierre
Brogs

Post by Brogs »

Well done Pierre !! :lol:
nwadc10
Site Admin

Post by nwadc10 »

"My original post disappeared... Attached is Pierre's certificate and a few words from Pierre himself. Congratulations Pierre!! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Image I would like to thank Justin and his staff for their work and I am proud to receive this award. I’m 49 years old with a patient wife and 2 childrens. I work in a climbing department of an outdoor store. Mountainering, guitar and planes are my favorite hobby. For me the learning process is to understand the inner workings behind the switches and navigation procedures involved behind a flight. Recently I increased the realism further by trying to do most of my flights online on VATSIM. All these procedures are part of our job and this is the most interesting aspect for me. As far as Globe Cargo is concern, I think this is an interesting social environment and a good place to start, grow and learn about the 747. Thank you encore ! Merci ! Pierre Fortin Pilot #1263 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Image"
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725

yoni63

Post by yoni63 »

Well done Pierre! I'm jealous of the Globe Cargo ID though! :cry: It looks good!
hell404

Post by hell404 »

Congrats Pierre!
esurfman
Member with over 30 posts

Post by esurfman »

"Again Pierre Félicitations / Congratulations. Bryan, A while ago I spoke to Justin and he told me he was working on it. Maybe when the new web site is finished. :lol:"
Louis Sanson
Pilot 1068
Captain 747-400 777-200/300 737
Vatsim id # 964473
yoni63

Post by yoni63 »

"Cool, that would be kinda neat!"