MSFS 2020

A place for prospective members to search for and ask questions of our Recruiting team. ***Forum membership is not required to view and post.

Moderator: HR

www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

MSFS 2020

Post by 1544 »

I have been a past member with well over 1000+ hrs with GCVA but lost the ability to run FSX a few years back... Was forced to retire from GCVA. With the coming release of the new MSFS 2020 I am hoping I can rejoin... can’t even recall my user info. (Name or PW) but my GCVA user number was 1544. I just pre-ordered the new MSFS 2020 version that releases August 18 2020. Is there an intension for GCVA to Allow use this new release?... hoping for a positive response.

T.stoneberg@comcast.net

Thanks

Tom Stoneberg
Gollum65
Member with over 30 posts

Re: MSFS 2020

Post by Gollum65 »

Hi Tom. Send me an email at hr (at) globecargova.org when you're ready and we'll get you going again. I noticed in your pilot record that you were using XPlane at the time that you left? We do support XPL11 now, but you have to have your own repaints. But as I understand it, the aircraft you would use for our flights do have repaints in our paint schemes.

But regardless, if you're going to wait for FS2020, that's fine too. Email me when you're ready to get flying again.
Paul Biderman #3377

nwadc10
Site Admin

Re: MSFS 2020

Post by nwadc10 »

Yes, as soon as we get the necessary software needed for GCP to run and acceptable aircraft available in FS2020 we will support it. In fact, we have a group flight planned for August 21st in FS2020 under the Adventures banner where we are going to do some bush flying in Alaska. Pireps will be manually filed by management.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:10 pm.
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725