Active Sky Evolution

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

John Khan
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: Active Sky Evolution

Post by John Khan »

It is for ASA (ie Active Sky Advanced) customers.

ASA 6.5 became known as ASV 6.5, and can be a bit confusing, but all it is is Active Sky Version 6.5 - (without the Advanced for some reason). It was part of ASA just the last version before ASE, so anyone with any ASA can update to ASE using their key for their ASA original download and install. Or can download the full version of ASE from the Hifi site and then use that same ASA key to install it.

John
mlegein
Site Admin

Post by mlegein »

I believe you can go from ASX -> ASE or from ASA -> ASE, but not from ASV6.5.
Michel Legein - #1279
Vice President
vp (at) globecargova (dot) org

5nm from KSUA

John Khan

Post by John Khan »

I had ASV6.5 before, without the Graphics, and went straight from that to ASE by downloading the upgrade from the Hi Fi sim site

John
John Khan

Post by John Khan »

Service Pack 1 is available at

http://www2.hifisim.com/node/9

I have downloaded it but can't open it
alex_6523

Post by alex_6523 »

peter wrote:Anyone running it with Windows 7? - I ask as I have crashes since moving to 7 with ASA.

Peter

Captian - #1848
I'm running it with Win 7 Ultimate (32-bit) with no problems. As a response to "An update or a color change?". Well, I don't think there is really a difference. But... At the very least, the ruby red looks very flashy :lol: