Polar Schedule

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

hawkeyeted
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Polar Schedule

Post by hawkeyeted »

Call me weird, but I like to try to follow specific side number through a schedule rotation. I've been hawking N522MC on the Polar schedule, and is as follows:

Tuesdays as "GTI8342": KJFK-KWRI-ETAR-OTBH
Wednesday as "GTI8343": OTBH-ETAR-KWRI-KJFK
Thursday as "GTI8676": KJFK-EGUN-ETAR-KWRI

My cunundrum is; where's the reposition flight from WRI to JFK? There is one on Saturday's sched as GTI8673, but it's N355MC. Did I miss the obvious?
mlegein
Site Admin

Re: Polar Schedule

Post by mlegein »

The schedule is very accurate, but once in a while you'll catch one of these 'anomalies'. The real schedule sometimes has gaps where an aircraft magically jumps from one place to another. I have seen a flight scheduled to arrive in MIA on a Monday and then scheduled to depart from ORD on Tuesday but there is no mention of any flights in between. So it looks like a ferry flight will take place, but not listed.

This is how it looks in the real schedule for the flights you mention:
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2577/5 ... 4838am.png
Michel Legein - #1279
Vice President
vp (at) globecargova (dot) org

5nm from KSUA

hawkeyeted

Re: Polar Schedule

Post by hawkeyeted »

Well......

Even though it doesn't directly answer my question, thanks for the sched just the same. However, is there a chance we can put N355MC active? It's showing "inactive" and in Miami on the Aircraft Lists & Logbooks page.