Assigned region question

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

Chad
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Assigned region question

Post by Chad »

I have a question to whom it may concern.
I received an welcome e-mail on Monday 5 May. In the letter, I was told that
my assigned region is Asia and Australia. I followed that up with an e-mail to Mike Madery
who is the region manager for said area. I looked at the GC site under route assignments tonight and my name is under Middle east/Europe.
Thus my confusion. I want to get my head around where and what so that I can get charts and whatever else is needed
before I get off on Tuesday of this coming week. Ya know?? LOL 8)
Thanks and good afternoon, good evening and goodnight...........
chevol
Member with over 30 posts

Re: Assigned region question

Post by chevol »

Chad,

Regions are purely admin stuff to split pilots in a fair way between 3 regional administrators. You can fly in all regions as you wish but in case of problem or question, please contact the manager of your region. It does not mean that you ever have to fly in the region you have been assigned to.

Luc
reg. manager Europe and Middle East
Luc Chevol-Voeltzel
pilot #1196
Geneva, Switzerland

ImageImage
esurfman
Member with over 30 posts

Post by esurfman »

We only ask that you watch the hours you are allowed for each week, month and year and if you can't fly a fligh just advise us and fly Atlas charter within 48 hours. And have fun.... :wink:
Louis Sanson
Pilot 1068
Captain 747-400 777-200/300 737
Vatsim id # 964473
Chad

Post by Chad »

Thank you for the answer. That is a relief to know that I can fly to places of choice.
I am like most, familiar with certain pieces of real estate and not others.
rangerscott

Post by rangerscott »

Chad,
Part of the fun of this VA, I think is to fly into places I've never been before. :D
Chad

Post by Chad »

I agree with you.
Need to get my head around this operation first and then start exploring from there.