TTN706

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

hawkeyeted
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

TTN706

Post by hawkeyeted »

TTN706: KARA - RPLC in an ATR. That ought to be a fun one. About 30 hours flying time?

Can I bring my laptop with me? :mrgreen:
nwadc10
Site Admin

Re: TTN706

Post by nwadc10 »

hawkeyeted wrote:
Can I bring my laptop with me? :mrgreen:
Only if you are Sully since apparently he's the only pilot who is capable of such a thing.
:?
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725

hawkeyeted

Post by hawkeyeted »

nwadc10 wrote:Only if you are Sully since apparently he's the only pilot who is capable of such a thing. :?
Well....there is an awful lot of water between the U.S. and the Phillipines......
nharwood

Post by nharwood »

Ted, what route are you going to take, I've got the same delivery flight and I haven't started to figure out my routing yet.
rav72

Post by rav72 »

nharwood wrote:Ted, what route are you going to take, I've got the same delivery flight and I haven't started to figure out my routing yet.
Go via Kai Tak - let it be an unforgettable experience :mrgreen: I'm flying KARA -EGNX btw ;)

Ralf
hawkeyeted

Post by hawkeyeted »

I'm not flying that route. I was just observing a 7500nm route in an ATR. :shock:

Without having any maps in front of me, I'd plan on 7 - 10 legs (avg leg being 750nm). Anchorage is the shortest GC route, but because of fuel stops, you'll have to work something out via Russia and China before crossing the South China Sea for the P.I.
nharwood

Post by nharwood »

What did I get myself into? :lol:
hawkeyeted

Post by hawkeyeted »

nharwood wrote:What did I get myself into? :lol:
One long day? :mrgreen:
rav72

Post by rav72 »

Just arrived for an overnight stay at KORD: -4C and snowing ;) Heading farther North-East tomorrow morning - might surprise Ken with a wee visit :lol:

Ralf
mlegein
Site Admin

Post by mlegein »

hawkeyeted wrote:I'm not flying that route. I was just observing a 7500nm route in an ATR. :shock:

Without having any maps in front of me, I'd plan on 7 - 10 legs (avg leg being 750nm). Anchorage is the shortest GC route, but because of fuel stops, you'll have to work something out via Russia and China before crossing the South China Sea for the P.I.
I'm disappointed in you Ted. I would have expected you to have a couple of carriers lined up in the Pacific. :wink:
Michel Legein - #1279
Vice President
vp (at) globecargova (dot) org

5nm from KSUA

hawkeyeted

Post by hawkeyeted »

mlegein wrote:I'm disappointed in you Ted. I would have expected you to have a couple of carriers lined up in the Pacific. :wink:
I could have done that, but we'd have to send the ATR's back to KAMA for the tail-hook retrofit. 8)
yoni63

Post by yoni63 »

Sorry guys, I would have placed them in the PI, but I had more than one request that I post them. It's all good, if you guys don't want to try it, don't feel like you "have" to.