Acars flight time error

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

jfriz
Member with over 30 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Acars flight time error

Post by jfriz »

Hello folks,
I am a new pilot here.
My last flight, a 5.5 hour flight, the Acars showed 22 + hours. This is incorrect, and has put me over my 32 hour time.
Is there anyway to correct it ? I see where I can delete the whole flight, losing the 5.5 hours.
Thanks for the help anyone...
Jerry
Jfriz
GCA Captain 2200

“The Wright Brothers created the single greatest cultural force since the invention of writing. The airplane became the first World Wide Web, bringing people, languages, ideas, and values together.” – Bill Gates
nwadc10
Site Admin

Re: Acars flight time error

Post by nwadc10 »

Hi Jerry,

Send an email to your Region Manager and reference the flight number and city pair. Your RM can look thru the log and hopefully find the error and make the correction.
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725

thansson
Site Admin

Post by thansson »

Is this for FS9? There is a known bug in that version that messes up the timezones when you cross the data line.
Check this link http://forums.vatsim.net/viewtopic.php?t=24057 and in particular the reference to Timezone 3.0 by Dennis Thompson. I remember having the same issue back in the dark days when I was still using FS9. :lol: Of course, if you are using FSX and still have this issue then I have no clue what may be happening!
Tomas Hansson, Chief Flight Instructor
cfi@globecargova.org
jfriz
Member with over 30 posts

Post by jfriz »

Okay, thanks fellows.
I am using FSX.
Jerry
Jfriz
GCA Captain 2200

“The Wright Brothers created the single greatest cultural force since the invention of writing. The airplane became the first World Wide Web, bringing people, languages, ideas, and values together.” – Bill Gates