TOPCATSIM

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

GTI1643
Member with over 30 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

TOPCATSIM

Post by GTI1643 »

Has anyone ever used the TOPCATSIM tool? I just got it and it seems that it can be used also with virtual airlines providing real acars functions to virtual pilots ie: being able to receive your loadsheet in the cockpit with details tailored to your specific flight. Any thoughts?

wwww.topcatsim.com
http://www.hoppie.nl/acars/
Marlon Carter

Re: TOPCATSIM

Post by 1691 »

I use it for takeoff/landing perf data, but not much more. Great tool, seems tailored for our VA because of the GE engines being the only available for the 747-400.
Allan Burek-1691
Coordinator, Aircraft Maintenance Operations
mx@globecargova.org

Live Flight Deck Camera
Volker Jacob
Site Admin

Post by Volker Jacob »

1691 wrote:I use it for takeoff/landing perf data, but not much more. Great tool, seems tailored for our VA because of the GE engines being the only available for the 747-400.
+1
Sorry for bad English! - I'm not a man of many words!

BR
Volker
Sebastian Bollero

Post by Sebastian Bollero »

GTI1643 wrote:Has anyone ever used the TOPCATSIM tool? I just got it and it seems that it can be used also with virtual airlines providing real acars functions to virtual pilots ie: being able to receive your loadsheet in the cockpit with details tailored to your specific flight. Any thoughts?

wwww.topcatsim.com
http://www.hoppie.nl/acars/
I use it. It's really works if you compare it with all data in PMDG's manuals. Hoppie ACARS also installed but can not get all data from TOPCAT to be uploaded :(

Sorry for my english :p

Sebastian Bollero
FO 2068
Brogs

Post by Brogs »

Use it all the time for flight prep, great s/ware, :D
Oskvaz

Post by Oskvaz »

Me too, use it all the time in flight preparation. Great tool.
Jamal_Pratt

Post by Jamal_Pratt »

+2 great program use it for Preflight Prep!
jfriz

Post by jfriz »

Excellent tool for weights, and fuel. Use it on all flights, very much like the real world weight and balance dispatch.

And the good news, the demo., is good for the 747.

Cheers,
Jerrell Friz 2200
Jfriz
GCA Captain 2200

“The Wright Brothers created the single greatest cultural force since the invention of writing. The airplane became the first World Wide Web, bringing people, languages, ideas, and values together.” – Bill Gates