Japan Tsunami

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

rawag14
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Japan Tsunami

Post by rawag14 »

Hello Everyone,

As most of you have been following the latest disaster in Japan, its quiet disheartening to see such destruction. Yesterday, again, plenty of people have been left homeless, their lives changed, needing to be rebuilt. Considering ourselves as a members of GLOBE cargo community, i appeal to all my fellow pilots, to please contribute in anyway you can through the many channels that will be opened, once Japan's Govt starts the process.

When it struck India in Dec 26th 2004, I cannot thank enough for the help and services rendered by the international community. We had crates of food, clothing, rehabilitation machineries, even more important, clean drinking water. I remember the rescue efforts @ Phuket, Aceh and a couple of other places that faced nature's wrath. I hope, the people on this planet show the same sense they did for us. Please be a look out of NGO's, local News channels, that provide ways to offer help.

Thank you for your time.

regards,

Akshay Rao.