Air France again!!!+ANA toilet break

Here is where the coffee machine and Coke machine are kept. Please clean up after yourself and do not remove the magazines from this area. A good place to exchange thoughts with Operations personel and other pilots.

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

raa57
Member with over 30 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Air France again!!!+ANA toilet break

Post by raa57 »

Brogs

Re: Air France again!!!+ANA toilet break

Post by Brogs »

This Airbus was marketed as unstallable ! doesn,t fill you with much confidence !
DHG750R
Member with over 30 posts

Post by DHG750R »

No airplane built is excempt from the laws of physics, Airbus would like you to think that is the case. While the protections built into the systems are designed to keep the aircraft out of trouble, pilots still need the basic skills..
Darrell Gordon
Globe Cargo 1557
Brogs

Post by Brogs »

DHG750R wrote:No airplane built is excempt from the laws of physics, Airbus would like you to think that is the case. While the protections built into the systems are designed to keep the aircraft out of trouble, pilots still need the basic skills..
I would say that was a "no brainer" Darrell :D
hawkeyeted

Post by hawkeyeted »

DHG750R wrote:No airplane built is excempt from the laws of physics, Airbus would like you to think that is the case. While the protections built into the systems are designed to keep the aircraft out of trouble, pilots still need the basic skills..
I, for one, have put that theory to the test more than once...... :oops:
E6BAV8R

Post by E6BAV8R »

The AF story is so overly-dramatic it is absolutely ridiculous. I like how they try to make it seem that the "newspaper report" is actually credible.