First look at Titan MD-11F

Post your Globe Cargo Screen Shots Here . .

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

mlegein
Site Admin
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: First look at Titan MD-11F

Post by mlegein »

The new textures (without the 2nd cargo door) are available for download. All you need to do is reinstall the textures and overwrite the old ones. There is no need to modify the aircraft.cfg entries.

Note:
For FS9, all you need to do is replace PMDG_MD11_Fuse_Left_T.bmp
For FSX, all you need to do is replace PMDG_MD11_Fuse_Left_T.dds
Michel Legein - #1279
Vice President
vp (at) globecargova (dot) org

5nm from KSUA

Brogs

Post by Brogs »

I.ll have to put a request into Senior Management, to purchase the MD11, probably best to go ahead and deflect the Flack afterwards :D
mvm

Post by mvm »

Brogs wrote:I.ll have to put a request into Senior Management, to purchase the MD11, probably best to go ahead and deflect the Flack afterwards :D
Well you know the old saying Mike "It's Easier To Beg Forgiveness Than To Ask Permission"... :D :D
AmundRe
Member with over 30 posts

Post by AmundRe »

Brogs wrote:I.ll have to put a request into Senior Management, to purchase the MD11, probably best to go ahead and deflect the Flack afterwards :D
Just make sure the Mrs. doesn't have any sharp objects near at hand... just to be safe. :lol:
Mine's trained in CQB and with a firearm so I think I may have to beg forgiveness either way. :lol:
Best Regards,
Captain Joppich, Steven "Mongoloid"
Pilot# 2011
"Hammer taken away from Midget."
Brogs

Post by Brogs »

mvm wrote:
Well you know the old saying Mike "It's Easier To Beg Forgiveness Than To Ask Permission"... :D :D
You know Mike, I,ve spent my married life doing that ! :D
mvm

Post by mvm »

Brogs wrote:
mvm wrote:
You know Mike, I,ve spent my married life doing that ! :D
Amen to that brother!!!...