GTI637 LEMD-SVMI

Post your Globe Cargo Screen Shots Here . .

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

jlpareja
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by jlpareja »

"Hi everybody: I'm flying the Atlas Air charter GTI637 from Madrid Barajas (Spain) to Maiquetia (Venezuela). At this moment I'm over Portugal, but I have some pics in Madrid. I hope you like it. In a next post, I will show you some arrival's pics in Maiquetia. At the Cargo Apron in Madrid Image An Iberia MD82 next to us Image Some IVAO traffic in Madrid Image Pushback and startup Image Taxing. This is an Spanair A320 Image Terminal T1 (International) and Terminal T2 (Domestic) in Madrid Image The old Tower in Terminal T2 Image The new Tower is over there Image De-icing area next to runway 36L Image In the air, over Alcobendas, heading to Navas (NVS VOR) Image"
Brogs

Post by Brogs »

"Hi Jose What Screen resolution are you using to enable the amount of Screen Shots you get on the Forum, and Full size also? Safe landings , Mike"
jlpareja

Post by jlpareja »

"Hi Mike I use 800x600, in jpg format. I upload them to <a href='http://www.imageshack.us/' target='_blank'>ImageShack</a> and post the link here. Each pic has about 65-70 KB, and I can put some of them in a post."
mlegein
Site Admin

Post by mlegein »

Did you remember to bring me olives from Sevilla?
Michel Legein - #1279
Vice President
vp (at) globecargova (dot) org

5nm from KSUA

jlpareja

Post by jlpareja »

"<!--emo&:D-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:D-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> Michel, no problem about the olives, and all you want from Spanish food. As you know, I live in Spain and I can get you all you want: olives, oil, paella, garbanzos, jamon, tortilla... All of you are invited to my home and my table <!--emo&:D-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> Now I'm a bit furious. I had a FS crash to desktop when I was about 30 mins to arrive Hong Kong from Amsterdam. About 10 flight hours!!! <!--emo&:angry2:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> <!--emo&:angry2:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> I have just re-start the flight. I'll arrive to Hong Kong tomorrow in the morning"
Brogs

Post by Brogs »

" Hi Mike I use 800x600, in jpg format. I upload them to ImageShack and post the link here. Each pic has about 65-70 KB, and I can put some of them in a post. -------------------- José Pareja Pilot 1281 - Europe and Middle East Spain Thank,s Jose Figured I was using too many Pixels, Regarding the other problem i had with the missing Panel, it seems to have cured itself,don,t you just love Computers! <!--emo&:D-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> the things they do to us ,like the problem you have just had! Salut, Mike <!--emo&:wacko:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->"
Last edited by Brogs on Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.